For excellent viewing, click on the image. A new window is opened. On the upper left side of this page, click on "full screen".

Monday, March 9, 2015

No, I shouldn't. Yes, I did.

After yesterday's ride, I knew the other side of the park was a mess

But I also knew that I needed to try it out.  After all, the season starts
when I've done both sides of the park.

Mud, ice, slush, water...and of course, I was covered!

Oh boy was this day an adventure!
At places like this, where ice was pretty much over the whole path,
  I walked.  After all, my whole spring riding season would
 be shot if I broke an arm or a leg.


The pay off was awesome!


Steve....come over and ride with me!  We can get all muddy and have a blast!!

1 comment:

Susan Lenz said...

What's a little mud? Looks like an awesome day ... and Steve would love these paths!
Susan