For excellent viewing, click on the image. A new window is opened. On the upper left side of this page, click on "full screen".

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Two Word Pictures

I suppose all things change.  I cannot figure out how to make a slideshow in the new changes to Blogger, Picasa and/or Google so I posted individual pictures here in my series 'Pictures'.  You should be able to still click on the pictures to enlarge..unless that has changed as well.

Babies Galore

Big Mamma

Still There

Covered Up

Totally Alone

Boar Tracks

Thinned Out

No Ducks

Lotsa Tadpoles

Favorite Place

What's Up?

Feather Varieties

No Head!

Tree Pollen

3 comments:

SONYASPHERE said...

Wow...so many of those hogs! I love the tad poles, as you know! The little bird duck looks faux!

Susan Lenz said...

Two words ... Spring's here! (Okay, that includes a contraction which might technically make it three words ... whatever!)

Tony Papley said...

Love the pictures Aunt Wanda! What kind of duck is that, it looks so cool. I also loved your short story about me being your "personal trainer" it cracked me up! Tell Reinhard I said hello! Can't wait to see you guys